During 12 days, 30 maroccan and spanish adolescents shared their daily lives together, while participating in interactive activities about non violence and peace. Through role play activities, video and campaign workshops, intercultural nights and all kind of energizers, the youngsters did give a clear definition to peace and how to introduce it into their daily lives.
- To analyze together the meaning of the words Peace and Non Violence;
- To help the youth understand the reasons and factors behind the actual conflicts;
- To help them recognize different types of violence and learn how to deal with them and solve the conflict situations in a pacific way.
- Asociación Jóvenes Solidarios, Spain
- Asociación Tarik ben Ziad, Morocco